Terms & Conditions
Conditions of Use
- The terms “you” and “your” refer to anyone who uses or uses the Platform or the Product in any way, whether manually or automatically, including those who browse the Platform and its information, make comments or other material, or reply to any ads or content on the Platform.
- You agree to abide by these Terms by using the Service. Furthermore, by using a section of the Service, you agree to follow any relevant stated rules for that Service, which may vary or be modified in Benella’s professional judgment from time to time.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are entirely responsible for periodically reading these Terms
- You acknowledge that Benella has no control over, and is not responsible for, ads, database details, business classifieds, texts between customers, including without restriction emails sent from outside Benella’s realm or other means of telecommunications, whether through the Console or another Third Party Web Page and that Benella has no control over, and is not willing to take responsibility for, advertisements
- You recognise and acknowledge that you are responsible for analyzing and bearing all risks connected with the use of any Content, that you may not depend on said Content, and that Benella will not be accountable in any way for the Subject matter or any injury or theft incurred as a result of its use.
- You have obtained the written permission, discharge, and/or authorization of each and every recognisable independent company or individual in the Subject matter to use the name or similarities of each and every such distinguishable particular person or business in the Content in the manner envisaged by the Provider, the Framework, and these Terms in order to include and use the Content in the manner contemplated by the Service, the Platform, and these Terms.
- To be clear, you retain full ownership of your Material; however, by uploading any Content to the Platform, you hereby grant to Benella an unquestionable, perpetual, globally, quasi, premium, licence to use, procreate, disperse, create derivative works of, showcase, and conduct the Content in link with the Forum and Benella’s biz, including without constraint for the aim of encouraging the Foundation
- Benella explicitly declines any and all duty in connection with Online Content, including any judgment, comment, suggestion, or counsel contained therein. Benella does not allow copyright infringement of patent and copyright violation on the Console, and Benella reserves the authority to withdraw any illegal Material at its professional judgment if properly alerted in line with legislation that such Content encroaches on another’s property rights.
- Benella maintains the right to remove any Content at any time and without warning. If a user is discovered to be a repeat offender or to be engaging in any behaviour that violates these Terms, Benella may suspend or cancel their access to the Platform.
- You agree not to publish, email, multitude, display, share, alter, publish, store, update any information on the Site, and otherwise grant access to any Content that violates any rule or policy; that is trademarked, protected by commercial entity or copyright laws, or otherwise subject to third-party intellectual rights; that clearly violates any of the the above intellectual property rights of any person; or that you do not have the authority to make available unaltered.
- You also agree not to contact anyone who has requested not to be notified, or to make unrequested interaction with anyone for any business gain, to make any libellous or slandering comments or comments to or against anyone, or to collect private information about other users or organisations for commercial gain.
- You understand and agree that Benella is not responsible for any dealings you have on the Platform or through the Product with organisations or people. This includes, but is not limited to, purchase and distribution of goods and services, as well as any other conditions, guarantees, or assurances you may have with other organisations and/or persons. You and these companies and/or persons are the only ones involved in these transactions. You accept that Benella is not responsible or liable for any injury or destruction of any kind incurred as a consequence of any such exchanges or contacts.
- You acknowledge that when using the Framework, you will be revealed to Content from a wide range of sources, and that Benella is not dependent on the accuracy, effectiveness, security, or copyrights of or relating to such Subject matter, and that you agree to accept full responsibility for your use of the Forum.
- You acknowledge and agree that these Terms specifically prohibit sending unsolicited email ads or other unsolicited information to Benella email addresses or through Benella computer systems. You understand and agree that Benella may analyze e – mail traffic using people moderators or automatic technology from time to time in order to identify specific terms associated with spam or scams in emails exchanged between users in the email system.
- You understand and agree that Benella may set restrictions on your use of the Service from periodically, including the highest quantity and quality of comments posted, email texts, or other Material that may be transferred or saved by the Service, and the regularity and method in which you may receive the Content or the Framework.
- This Website is solely for adults, and you must be of legal age to contract under relevant laws. You confirm that you are bound by law to impersonate any person/entity if you use/access our Service as an agent of that individual. Minors, or users under the age of 18, are only permitted to use the Platform and use the Service with the consent of their legal advisers or where the conduct or activity in question is a common and accepted standard in public life and practise.
YOU FULLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREED THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND THAT THE PLATFORM AND SERVICE ARE OFFERED “AS IS” OR “AS AVAILABLE,” WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS WHATSOEVER. TO THE MAXIMUM DEGREE LICENSORS, ALL IMPLIED AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, ESPECIALLY, WITHOUT RESTRICTIONS, THE MANUFACTURER WARRANTY OF PERFORMANCE, FITNESS FOR A GOOD PURPOSE, AND FELLOW OF APPLICATION SPECIFIC PROPERTY, ARE ABSOLUTELY DISCLAIMED.